Looking for work or need employment advice? Our Jobs Advocates can help! Part of a State Government initiative, Jobs Advocates are offering Bridge Darebin community support to look for work. Advocates can assist by linking you to training and education; helping you to apply for jobs; or connecting you to job support or counselling.
- Develop and tailor an effective resume
- Develop cover letters for job applications
- Refine your online job search and application skills
- Practice job interview skills
- Learn about personal presentation for job interviews
- Build confidence to enter the job market.
- Time & Location: Wednesdays, 9.30am-4.30pm in Preston
- Sessions: ongoing
- Cost: Free
- TO ENROL: To book a face-to-face, online of phone session call 03 9484 5806