Community is the backbone of our organisation. We do what we do for you, and we couldn’t do what we do without you!
There are many ways to get involved here at Bridge Darebin:
As a not-for-profit and registered charity, we run on a tight budget and every cent counts. Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
Share your time, skills and knowledge with us.
Enrol in one of our courses or community programs and learn something new.
We’re a certified social enterprise – unlike traditional not-for-profits, a substantial portion of our revenue is derived from commercial trade.
- Enjoy delicious food and coffee from Moon Rabbit café or Moon Rabbit On the Hop
- Shop the range of affordable, everyday pantry essentials at Moon Rabbit Bulk Foods Collective shop days and join as a member.
- Order our zero-waste catering for your next event.
- Join the Moon Rabbit Bulk Foods Collective.
- Enrol in one of our courses.
- Enrol your child in occasional child care.
- Shop small and support local through our Heart Of Thornbury (HOT) Online Shop.
- Purchase goods or services on behalf of your organisation, including training (we can provide bespoke pre-accredited training at your venue, ours or online), venue hire or catering.
Consider hiring one of our TTT student graduates in your business.
Partner with us
Collaborate with us to expand our range of community programs, environmental projects and ventures.
Share the love
Tell your friends, family, colleagues and neighbours about us! Or you can write a review online:
- Leave a Google review for Bridge Darebin: Preston
- Leave a Google review for Bridge Darebin: Thornbury
- Leave a Google review for Moon Rabbit